Business Auto/Commercial Vehicle Insurance in MD, VA, DE, PA, WV, DC
Many options and variations of commercial insurance are available to assure that you have just the right coverage for your company's vehicles depending upon your unique operation. Covering your business auto and other commercial vehicles against losses is an important part of your business insurance portfolio.
Here at the Craig Mader Insurance Agency in Crofton, Maryland (Anne Arundel County), we know your state's guidelines. We will help you examine the options and then create a policy that perfectly fits your needs, whether you do business in Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA), Delaware (DE), Pennsylvania (PA), West Virginia (WV) or Washington, DC.
Types of Business Auto and Commercial Vehicle Coverages
Typically, a business auto insurance policy carries the same basic types of coverages that you would carry on your personal vehicle insurance. They usually include:
- Comprehensive coverage – pays for theft or damage to your car caused by something other than a collision up to the limits of your policy.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your business automobile during an accident according to the terms of your policy.
- Liability coverage – covers damage that you cause to someone else’s vehicle or property up to the limits of your policy.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – pays for injuries to you and your passengers and can cover lost wages, medical payments and even funeral expenses, depending upon your policy terms.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage – further pays when an at-fault driver’s insurance is not sufficient to cover your loss.
Even though the basic types of coverages are much the same as your personal auto coverages, a policy for commercial car, truck, SUV and other business vehicles differs in many ways; and there are many possible variations and options, depending upon your business circumstances and needs.
With the many options and variations you have to consider for business vehicle coverage, you will find that the experienced representatives at the Craig Mader Insurance Agency can make the process of purchasing business/commercial auto insurance an easy one. So why not contact us today to discuss your needs, get a review of your current policy and a quote of the best rates for your business needs?
The scope of your insurance coverage and options depend entirely upon the policy and the insurance company providing it. This website is not intended to advise, offer or bind coverage. You should always discuss your insurance issues with professionals such as a licensed and qualified insurance agent like those at Craig Mader Insurance Agency before making any decisions or choosing a course of action.