Auto Insurance for Car, Truck, SUV in MD, VA, DE, PA, WV, DC
If you are like most folks, your car is essential to your daily life. You take care of it and take care to avoid damage. But accidents happen, and you need to know you are protected from loss. Here at the Craig Mader Insurance Agency in Crofton, Maryland (Anne Arundel County), we have helped hundreds of auto insurance policy holders to protect their car, truck, van or SUV. Whether you reside in Maryland (MD), Virginia (VA), Delaware (DE), Pennsylvania (PA), West Virginia (WV) or Washington, DC, we know the guidelines for your state, and we can help you plan your coverage and avoid costly mistakes down the road.
Auto insurance is your protection from the financial loss incurred because of an automobile accident, theft or other damage. Your car insurance policy will define exactly how your insurance company will handle your losses when you submit a claim.
Auto Insurance Coverages
Generally, auto insurance types of coverage include property, liability and medical.
- Bodily injury liability coverage pays for injuries someone else suffers in an auto accident if you are at fault.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers injuries suffered by you and/or your passengers during an accident.
- Property damage liability covers damage you caused to someone else’s property.
- Collision coverage pays for damages to your own vehicle because of an accident.
- Comprehensive insurance covers your loss when you experience theft or damage to your car from something other than collision.
- Uninsured/underinsured Motorist coverage reimburses the drive of your car who is hit by a hit-and-run or uninsured driver. It also covers you when an under-insured driver’s insurance does not sufficiently cover your loss.
So, if you are located in MD, VA, DE, WV, PA or DC, why not take a moment to get a no-obligation review of the current policy covering your car, truck or SUV; or request an auto insurance quote. Our experienced agents here in Crofton, MD (Anne Arundel County) are waiting to hear from you.
The scope of your insurance coverage and options depend entirely upon the policy and the insurance company providing it. This website is not intended to advise, offer or bind coverage. You should always discuss your insurance issues with professionals such as a licensed and qualified insurance agent like those at the Craig Mader Insurance Agency before making any decisions or choosing a course of action.